Environmental Education Specialist, Environmental Educator, Interpretive Naturalist, Naturalist, Park Activities Coordinator, Park Interpretive Specialist, Park Naturalist, Park Ranger, Program Production Specialist
Plan, develop, and conduct programs to inform public of historical, natural, and scientific features of national, state, or local park.
- Conduct field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites, or other attractions.
- Prepare and present illustrated lectures and interpretive talks about park features.
- Plan and organize public events at the park.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
- Develop environmental educational programs and curricula for schools.
- Desktop publishing software — Adobe Systems Adobe PageMaker
- Document management software — Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat Hot technology
- Electronic mail software — Email software; MicroFocus GroupWise
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint Hot technology
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology