Baseball Coach, Basketball Coach, Coach, Cross Country Coach, Football Coach, Gymnastics Coach, Soccer Coach, Softball Coach, Track and Field Coach, Volleyball Coach
Instruct or coach groups or individuals in the fundamentals of sports for the primary purpose of competition. Demonstrate techniques and methods of participation. May evaluate athletes' strengths and weaknesses as possible recruits or to improve the athletes' technique to prepare them for competition. Those required to hold teaching certifications should be reported in the appropriate teaching category.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Plan strategies and choose team members for individual games or sports seasons.
- Analytical or scientific software — Motion analysis software; Statistical software; Video analysis software
- Desktop communications software — Bloomz; Edmodo; ParentSquare
- Multi-media educational software — Edpuzzle; Nearpod; Seesaw
- Video creation and editing software — Flipgrid; Screencast-O-Matic; Screencastify; YouTube Hot technology
- Word processing software — Evernote; Google Docs Hot technology; Microsoft Word Hot technology